Water Heater Services in Knoxville, TN
Water heaters are the unsung heroes of home comfort, and you deserve for yours to work as powerfully and efficiently as possible. That’s why you should turn to Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling for your water heater services in Knoxville and beyond. The Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling Family provides:
- Free Estimates
- Free Second Opinions
- $79 Trip Fee – Waived if Work is Done
We believe your time is valuable. We don’t charge expensive service fees just to come out to your home and check on your system as our competitors do. We provide quality water heater services, including the installation of top-of-the-line, energy-efficient products.
Water Heater Installation
When you’re looking for a trustworthy team to install a water heater in your Knoxville area home, the Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling Family is who you should call. We’ll help you find the perfect water heater for your home, considering factors such as capacity, efficiency requirements, and budget.
- Electric Tank Water Heaters: Today’s electric tank water heaters are efficient, powerful, and long-lasting. Contact us today to learn about your system options.
- Gas Tank Water Heaters: If your home has access to the city’s main gas line, you might want to consider a gas tank water heater installation. Natural gas is generally a more affordable fuel source than electricity, leading more and more homeowners to go this route.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Also known as an on-demand water heater, the tankless water heater delivers hot water when there is a demand for it from a tap or appliance within your home. It doesn’t rely on a storage tank of water, and therefore may be more energy-efficient for your home.
Water Heater Repair
Do you know how to detect the signs that you need water heater repair? You might know immediately that something is wrong if there’s a sudden decline in the temperature of your hot water or the volume of it if you have a tank system. Other signs include:
- Water Discoloration
- Rumbling Sounds from the Tank
- Visible Corrosion
These problems vary in severity, but no matter what indicator you’ve discovered, it’s a good idea to call the Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling Family for reliable water heater repairs.
Water Heater Maintenance
Whether you have a gas or electric tank water heater, or an on-demand tankless water heater, it needs maintenance. Annual water heater maintenance ensures that no sediment has built up inside the system to block heat from getting to the water or to start causing corrosion.
Sediment is made up of hard water minerals. Hard water is water with a high presence of calcium and magnesium, sometimes even iron as well.
During water heater maintenance, we will flush your system if you have a tank system, and ensure all the components are working as they should. We’ll also replace the anode rod—the component responsible for absorbing rust before it reaches the lining of your tank. Water heater maintenance helps fend off the worst of repair needs for both tank and tankless systems. Call us to schedule your water heater maintenance today!