Boiler Services in Knoxville, TN
Give us a call today: (865) 381-0180
We believe in treating our customers all throughout Knoxville and Eastern Tennessee like family, and that includes making sure we keep you warm all winter long with expert boiler services. When you work with Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling, you can expect:
- Family-Oriented Customer Service
- Free Estimates and Second Opinions
- NATE and EPA-Certified Professionals
Our competitors charge excessive service fees simply to come out and take a look at your HVAC equipment. Not us! You can count on honest and fair service. The Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling Family believes that it’s not about what your climate control systems do, it’s what they do for you.
Contact us today for expert boiler services in Knoxville, TN, and the surrounding communities. Welcome to the Family!
If you’re not already familiar with a boiler installation, boilers are a type of heating system that uses water or steam—directed through the pipes of your home into radiators—that emit heat through the surfaces and objects in your household. Many Knoxville area homeowners prefer this kind of warmth versus the forced-air heating of furnaces or heat pumps because it’s more comfortable for them.
Boiler installation can be complex, so you need experienced professionals for the job. The Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling Family is here for you! We’ll ensure you have the right size boiler, and that it’s set at the correct pressure and temperature for your needs. Boiler systems are great for households looking for efficient, quiet, and powerful heat.
When it comes to boiler services, the Fannon Family does it all, from working on natural gas and propane services to professional repairs and boiler replacement when needed. But how do you know when a boiler replacement is necessary? Here are a few indicators!
- Old Age: When well-maintained, boiler systems can last a couple of decades. But once it starts approaching about 15 years of age, it can start experiencing problems that will lead to inefficient operation and can lead to complete system breakdown.
- Increased Repair Needs: Calling for repairs once every couple of years is normal. Calling a couple of times a year is not—if your next repair bill is going to be more than what the boiler is worth, it’s probably time to replace it.
- Leaks: Boiler leaks can typically be caused by a broken seal or valve, which in many cases is repairable. But in an aging system that may have already needed a few repairs in the past couple of years, it might make more economical sense to upgrade.
Boiler Repair in Knoxville, TN
The best way to fend off the worst and most urgent boiler repair needs is with routine boiler maintenance. This allows us to thoroughly inspect, adjust, and clean the components that need it, so this heating system will work as efficiently and effectively as it’s meant to, for as long as it’s meant to.
When you do need boiler repairs in Knoxville or one of the surrounding communities we serve, Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling is who you should call. When you do, you’ll be connected to a member of our family for help!