Zone Control System Services in Knoxville, TN
If you want to keep your home as comfortable as possible at an affordable price, then you may want to consider the installation of a zone control system. Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling are here to help with professional installation, repair, and maintenance! We are:
- Family: Owned and Operated
- NATE and EPA-Certified
- Fair: We Don’t Charge Service Fees Just to Come to Your Home!
A zone control system allows you to direct cooling or heating from your HVAC system to different rooms of your home while closing it off in others. This ultimately saves you money while helping each member of your family customize their own comfort.
Contact the Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling Family to learn more about our zone control services. Welcome to the Family!
Zone Control System Installation
Knoxville area homeowners are constantly looking for ways to improve their comfort while reducing their energy costs. The good news is, this is entirely possible! One method to do this is to invest in a zone control system installation.
Zone control systems are integrated into your existing air conditioning and heating system. A zone control system is a series of electronic dampers that can be opened and closed to direct the flow of air through the ducts without impacting air pressure or airflow in a negative way.
With a system like this, you can split your home into different zones that can each be independently controlled. This way your entire household gets to achieve comfort on their own terms.
Zone Control System Repairs
Just like any other appliance or home comfort system, you may need zone control system repairs at some point. If you suspect your system is suffering, give us a call! The Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling Family doesn’t charge a service fee just to come out to your home to check on your HVAC systems.
If you notice that your zone control system seems to be struggling, there are a few things that could be going on, all of which we can fix!
- Malfunctioning Control Panel: The control panel of your HVAC systems serves as the central communication for your zone control system. It takes direction from each thermostat in your home, instructing the various dampers to open and close. There are many electrical components involved to make this work, and those components wear down over time.
- Thermostat Problems: Your zone control system is controlled by more than one thermostat in order to give your family personalized comfort. If a problem occurs with one, it can throw everything off.
- Malfunctioning Damper: These motorized dampers are subject to issues throughout the years, especially as they age past the useful lifespan of your HVAC system which is usually 10-15 years.
Zone Control System Maintenance
The best way to prevent the worst or most urgent of HVAC repair issues is with routine maintenance. Ask about the $99 tune-ups we offer! A thorough tune-up from the Fannon & Sons Heating Cooling Family will ensure that your HVAC systems run as they should and last as long as possible.
When you have a zone control system in place, this is even more important. The best way to catch small problems before they grow into big emergencies, such as complete HVAC failure, is with maintenance.